Tax Preparation, Accounting & Bookkeeping in Irvine, CA

Thank you for choosing Us

Refer a Friend

Since all Americans earning income need to file a US tax return each year, chances are you have friends who are also need tax help looking for a trusted, experienced company that can take the burden of tax prep off their hands! Spread the good word about Alaidroos & Associates to your friends and reap the rewards. Get a $25 gift card or tax preparation discount for every friend you refer who uses our services!

Leave a Review

If you had an outstanding experience with Alaidroos CPA, we would love to hear from you! Your testimonial will not only make us feel all warm and fuzzy, it will also give prospective customers a chance to hear first-hand what they can expect from us. Your fellow taxpayers will truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Dates To Remember

Deadlines for 2018 Tax Year

April 17th – Individual and C Corporation Tax Deadline
Normally the deadline is April 15th, but due to the weekend and the “Emancipation Day” holiday, the tax deadline is extended.

March 15th – Partnership and S Corporation Tax Deadline
Tax return due date for flow-through entities is the fifteenth day of the third month of the company’s fiscal year. The extended due date for flow-through taxes will be September 17, 2019.

October 15th – Filing Deadline for Individual and C Crop with Extension
If you filed an extension prior to April 17th, this is your final deadline.

September 17th – Filing Deadline for Partnerships and S Crop with Extension
If you filed an extension prior to March 15th, this is your final deadline.

Documents to Gather

Below is a list of the most common documents we need to prepare your taxes.

Copy of previous year’s tax return
If we prepared your return last year, then we will already have a copy.

Records of wages, compensation or tips
These are your Forms W2s and 1099s for the tax year.

Record of business income and expenses for self-employed
This is likely to be your business P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statement.

Record of interest and/or dividends
This is likely to be a Form 1099 from a US financial institution or your year-end interest statement from your local bank.

Record of any mortgage interest
If you own a property in another country and you have a mortgage on that property, you should receive a statement saying how much interest you pay annually.

Record of distribution from Pensions, Annuities, Profit Sharing, IRA or other retirement accounts
If you have withdrawn any money from any of these accounts, your employer or broker should have sent you a statement.

Record of any Social Security benefits
Any social security benefits that have been paid to you.

Record of any additional income
This could be rental income if you rent out a property, interest from bonds or savings accounts if they have not sent you a tax statement, etc.

Get Your Taxes Done Today.